Boron nitride is a crystal made up of nitrogen atoms as well as boron atoms. The crystal structure is divided right into hexagonal boron nitride (HBN), very closely stuffed hexagonal boron nitride (WBN) and also cubic boron nitride.
The crystal structure of hexagonal boron nitride has a comparable graphite split framework, revealing a loose, lubricating, moisture-absorbing, light as well as other residential or commercial properties of white powder, so it is also called "white graphite". Academic thickness 2.27 g/cm3, certain gravity: 2.43, Mohr firmness = 2.
Hexagonal boron nitride has great electrical insulation, thermal conductivity, chemical security, no evident melting point, 3000 ℃ in 0.1 MPA nitrogen, warm resistance to 2000 ℃ in neutral reduction environment, 2800 ℃ in nitrogen and argon, inadequate stability in oxygen ambience, as well as temperature below 1000 ℃. The expansion coefficient of hexagonal boron nitride amounts that of quartz, but its thermal conductivity is ten times that of quartz.
Hexagonal boron nitride does not liquify cool water. When the water is steamed, it hydrolyses extremely slowly as well as produces a percentage of boric acid and also ammonia, which does not react with weak acid and strong base at area temperature level. It is somewhat soluble in hot acid as well as can only be broken down with molten salt hydroxide and also potassium hydroxide.
Boron Nitride Residences
1. High warmth resistance: sublimation at 3000 ℃, its stamina at 1800 ℃ is twice that at room temperature, air-cooled at 1500 ℃ to space temperature level for lots of times, and does not soften at 2800 ℃ in inert gas.
2. High thermal conductivity: the hot-pressed items coincide as pure iron, and also 33W/M. K has the greatest thermal conductivity among ceramic materials above 530C.
3, reduced thermal expansion coefficient: the development coefficient of 2 × & times; 10-6 is second only to quartz glass, which is the smallest in ceramics, paired with its high thermal conductivity, so the thermal shock resistance is very good.
4. Superb electrical homes: excellent insulation at high temperature, 1014 Ω& Omega;- centimeters,2000 at 25 ℃ and also 103 Ω& Omega;- centimeters at 25 ℃. It is the very best high temperature insulating product in ceramics, with failure voltage 3KV/MV, low dielectric loss 108HZ 2.5 × & times; 10-4, dielectric consistent 4, clear to microwave and also infrared.
5. Great corrosion resistance: it does not respond with basic metals (iron, copper, aluminum, lead, etc), uncommon planet steels, precious metals, semiconductor products (germanium, silicon, potassium arsenide), glass, molten salts (crystal, fluoride, slag), inorganic acid and also alkali.
6. Reduced friction coefficient: U is 0.16, does not enhance at high temperature, is much more resistant to heat than molybdenum disulfide as well as graphite, oxidation ambience can be consumed to 900C, vacuum cleaner can be made use of at 2000 ℃.
7. High pureness good B is high: its impurity material is much less than 10PPM, however B web content is greater than 43.6%.
8. Machinability: its hardness is Morse 2, so it can be refined right into get rid of high precision by general machining approaches.
What is hexagonal boron nitride made use of in?
Hexagonal boron nitride can be used in the manufacture of TiB2/BN composite ceramics, advanced refractories and also superhard products, splitting up rings of straight continual rolling steel, heat resistant lubricating substances as well as high temperature finishes, as well as raw materials for the synthesis of cubic boron nitride.
1. Boron nitride is a mold release agent for steel creating and a lubricating substance for steel cable drawing.
2. Unique electrolysis as well as resistance products of boron nitride at heat.
3. Boron nitride appropriates for high temperature solid lubes, extrusion antiwear additives, ceramic composite additives, refractories and also antioxidant ingredients, particularly for molten metal Faustian celebrations, warmth enhancement additives as well as high temperature immune insulation materials.
4. Boron nitride appropriates for heat-sealed desiccant of transistor and also additive of polymer such as plastic material.
5. Boron nitride products pressed into different forms can be used as high temperature, high stress, insulation and warmth dissipation parts.
6. Boron nitride is a thermal shielding material in aerospace.
7. With the engagement of driver, cubic boron nitride can be transformed right into cubic boron nitride as difficult as diamond by heat and high pressure therapy.
8. Boron nitride is the structural product of atomic reactor.
9. Boron nitride is suitable for the nozzles of aircraft as well as rocket engines.
10. Boron nitride is an insulator of high voltage, high regularity power and plasma arc.
11. Boron nitride is a product packaging material to stop neutron radiation.
12. The superhard product made from boron nitride can be made right into high-speed cutting tools and also drills for geological exploration and also oil drilling.
13. Boron nitride is used in metallurgy for separation ring of continuous casting steel, circulation groove of amorphous iron, demoulding representative of constant spreading aluminum (numerous optical glass removing representatives).
14. Boron nitride is an evaporator for all kinds of capacitor film plating, picture tube plating, present plating.
15. Boron nitride appropriates for all kinds of fresh-keeping aluminized bags and more.
16. Boron nitride is a selection of laser anti-counterfeiting light weight aluminum plating, trademark gilding products, all kinds of cigarette tags, beer tags, product packaging boxes, cigarette boxes.
17. Boron nitride is suitable for cosmetics. Can be made use of for lipstick fillers, safe and lubricating, however likewise shiny.
Boron Nitride Price
The rate is affected by numerous aspects consisting of the supply and also demand in the market, market trends, financial activity, market belief, as well as unforeseen occasions.
If you are trying to find the most up to date Boron Nitride powder cost, you can send us your inquiry for a quote. (email@example.com)
Boron Nitride Provider
Modern Technology Co. Ltd. is a relied on BN manufacturer and BN vendor with over 12-year-experience. We ship our goods all over the world.
If you are looking for premium Boron Nitride powder, please do not hesitate to call us as well as send out an inquiry. (firstname.lastname@example.org)